Moving to a new country is exciting. Getting it right from the start will make your overseas experience a positive one for you and your family. We have key information and resources to guide you through the relocation process.
Information packets are available on the following topics:
- Education, daycare and other municipal services
- Living costs
- Practical relocation information; (including information on banks, insurance companies, local government and relocation agencies)
- Information about how to sublet apartments or houses
- Expatriate networking organizations
- Work and residence permits
You are welcome to send your request to email@example.com
Global Expat Partners
SBRD collaborates with Global Expat Partners - a non-profit organization that operates Scandinavia's first expat center. It offers opportunities for networking, sharing experiences and participating in activities, as well as practical help and information about the range of services and entertainment the city has to offer. The center is located on Odengatan 62 in central Stockholm.