- The Stockholm company crowdsourcing climate solutions
Many people feel helpless in the face of the climate crisis. But collectively we can make a difference, and one Stockholm company is working to rally the global masses.
- The Silicon Valley giant making the Stockholm startup scene even stronger
Stockholm has long been one of the global startup scene's standout cities and, as world economies tighten, the arrival of a legendary Silicon Valley player adds an additional, very welcome, layer of expertise and investment possibilities for startups in Sweden’s capital.
- Talks from Stockholm Impact Week
Stockholm Impact Week was a great success with hundreds of people participating in conferences, panel discussions and hackathons.
- IVI and Karolinska Institute pilot hybrid vaccinology course
The International Vaccine Institute (IVI) has teamed up with Stockholm's Karolinska Institute (KI) to refashion the format of its long-running International Vaccinology Course.
- Stockholm at the forefront of PropTech development
A new industry report calls attention to the pivotal role of property technology, PropTech, in achieving sustainability worldwide.
- City of Stockholm, Norrsken and Sthlm Tech is hosting the first Stockholm Impact Week
Invest Stockholm, Norrsken and Sthlm Tech is hosting the first Stockholm Impact Week 6-14 September 2022, bringing together impactful and influential startups, talents, investors, business leaders, and policymakers.
- The software getting global cities to net zero
Cities worldwide have vowed to achieve net zero emissions as they strive for a fossil-free future. While no two cities are carbon copies, they typically encounter the same stumbling blocks in their climate transitions. This Stockholm-based company helps cities to net zero.
- Stockholm - why Sweden’s capital is Europe’s new home of impact
We’re used to hearing that Stockholm is a global over-performer when it comes to producing high-value tech startups. Over the last few years, Stockholm investors have also shown increasing willingness to plough money into the 'impact' startup scene, in companies that seek to generate financial returns while also creating a positive social or environmental impact.
- A tech-competence hotspot: Why Stockholm is so attractive to international talent
Stockholm is not just a pretty face. It may be built on an archipelago bisected by a tangle of canals and rivers, and be home to a historic old town of multicoloured buildings, but Stockholm is also the engine of the Swedish economy, with the greater Stockholm region accounting for 45% of the country’s GDP.
- Stockholm company ensures a cleaner future for global insurance industry
Insuring your possessions is the responsible thing to do, yet we rarely - if ever - consider the environmental impact of our claims. This is all set to change as one Stockholm-based company commences its journey to decarbonize the insurance industry.