- How Stockholm offers a sustainable alternative to global megacities
Cities today don’t just compete on raw economics. They’re also in competition to show themselves as leaders in sustainability, digitalisation and quality of life.
- Retail guide Sweden 2020-2021
Stockholm is an increasingly attractive market for retail expansion and is forecast to outperform other capital cities, according to the annual report Retail Guide Sweden 2020-2021.
- Top Stockholm investors share tips for investing in the gaming industry
Over the past decade Stockholm has emerged as a key player in the world’s fast-growing gaming industry.
- atNorth builds new data center in Stockholm
Nordic tech company atNorth this week began construction of a new $72 million climate-positive data center in Stockholm Data Parks. The complex will have an IT load of 11.2 MW and will generate excess heat that Stockholm Exergi can use to heat local homes.
- Creative and cultural industries report
A new report from Invest Stockholm shows that the Creative & Cultural Industries in Stockholm produce more turnover than several of the country’s biggest industries. But the potential for investment often goes unnoticed despite the sector functioning as an engine for the national and regional economy, the report notes.
- Innovative fintech solutions fuel subscription model growth
Thanks to new fintech developments in online payments and e-identification solutions, the subscription economy is on the rise in the Nordics.
- Gluing the fintech ecosystem together
For Michal Gromek, collaboration is key. After moving from Berlin to Stockholm in 2014 he made it his mission to ensure that the city’s flourishing fintech startups, scaleups and unicorns didn’t get trapped in silos that would hamper their growth.
- Why bright minds from across the world are choosing to live in Stockholm
If the world is your oyster, where do you choose to go and why? Today, many talented people decide by looking firstly for a city that fits their lifestyle – and then for the right job opportunities.
- Stockholm code school means business about closing the gender gap
For decades women have been underrepresented in technology roles. Post-corona economic recovery strategies might be a good opportunity for the tech industry to embrace gender diversity due to the current shortage of women in tech
- Six reasons to include a Stockholmer in your digital circle
Your personal relationships are vital – in your career and in life. In fact, they actively shape who you are; the motivational speaker Jim Rohn famously asserted that “you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with”.