Stockholm is the Unicorn Factory that produces more billion-dollar companies per capita than any other region in the world after Silicon Valley. The biggest, and most dynamic gatherings of the Swedish tech scene is the annual Stockholm Tech Week, bringing together thousands of guests from around the globe. Together with Air India, Stockholm now invites Indian tech founders, investors and influencers/journalists to experience Stockholm during this week, September 8-11.
- We have a very special connection to India as we welcome an increasing number of Indian talents to Stockholm every year. More than every fifth labor migrant in Sweden is an Indian programmer, contributing to a fantastic community of Indians in Stockholm. Now we want to offer a wider group of Indian actors an opportunity to experience our creative scene and make valuable connections during the most vibrant week of the year, says Anna Gissler, CEO of Invest Stockholm.
Delegates of the flight will get key introductions to the Stockholm tech scene, ranked among the top startup ecosystems in the world. The delegates will benefit from:
- a workshop on Stockholm as a world leading test-market and perfect entry point to the Nordics and Europe;
- conference pass to the Stockholm Tech Fest including invitations to side events taking place during the visit;
- meetings with startups and potential clients, co-founders, investors and facilitators in Stockholm;
- an opportunity to participate in India Unlimited’s Sweden India Innovation conference
- individual time to explore Stockholm